All invoices are sent by email in PDF format as an attachment unless stated that you require a paper invoice. All payments are due upon receipt. Approved payment types are cash, check, money order, cashiers check, PayPal and Credit or Debit card via PayPal.
- For ongoing regular monthly website updates, invoices are prepared and emailed on or about the 1st and 15th of every month.
- All quoted projects require a 50% deposit for work to begin. The remainder is due upon project completion and prior to the approved project going live. For projects over $2000 an intermediate payment may be required.
- Late fees for unpaid balances under $1500.00 and older than 10 days will be charged a $50.00 late fee and accrue daily, 1% of the unpaid balance.
- Late fees for unpaid balances over $1500.00 and older than 10 days will be charged a $100.00 late fee and accrue daily, 1% of the unpaid balance.
- Any customer whose balance goes unpaid for more than 30 days will be placed on prepay status and a valid credit card must be kept on file.
- Hosting accounts with payments that lapse for more than 30 days after the due date will be charged a $25.oo late fee, the account will be temporarily disconnected and a $30 reconnect fee will be required for account reactivation.
- Non-hosting related balances older than 30 days may cause disruption to an associated hosting account until balance is paid ($30 reconnect fee applies).
- Any unpaid balance older than 45 days will be sent to collections or small claims.
- We offer a 30-Day money back guarantee to new website hosting clients only if you are not satisfied. We do not issue refunds after 30-days.
Disclaimers / Hosting Policy
All hosting clients, first and foremost are required to adhere to the hosting policies / TOS of Servint.net, the place that supplies the rack where our hosting server lives.
Additionally, hosting clients are not allowed to publish content that is pornographic in nature, copyrighted or trademarked by another entity. Furthermore, hosting clients are not allowed to participate in black hat SEO tactics such as cloaking or comment link spamming. Doing so will result in the termination or temporary suspension of your hosting account.
All WordPress powered websites are required to maintain current installations within 10 days of the latest WordPress release. Sites who fail to adhere will be automatically upgraded and billed $50.00 per website.
About WordPress Upgrades
WordPress is an open source software, which means every line of code is open to whoever wants to use it, manipulate it, or from a hackers point of view, crack it. However, the software itself is extremely safe and the WordPress community has spent countless hours to make it as secure as possible. The best way to keep it secure is to keep it maintained.
Regular upgrades fix security issues, annoying bugs, and include next generation changes to make your site work even better. The typical schedule is 3 – 4 next generation releases per year and typically 1 or 2 subversion updates per next generation upgrade. It doesn’t take a degree in computer science to use WordPress but there are a couple of technical details to follow when maintaining WordPress. If you’re not into maintaining WordPress let us know.
Click Refresh cannot be held liable for any damages caused to a compromised WordPress website simply because it was created by a third party. We are in no way representatives nor do we have any affiliation with WordPress.org or WordPress.com.